Friday 14 August 2009

the weekend and next week

In truly autonomous style ... I've decided that this weekend is time for reflection. Some of you have been marking, there have been interviews today, you've been working on your reflective piece for Martha and Julie... and I suppose teaching (not to mention all the normal things us humans have to do). So, I'd like you to spent part of this weekend just catching up on reading and gathering your thoughts etc. Next week we'll have to speed up a bit.

I'd also, if you have time and inclination, like you to post any thoughts you have so far about what we've done, any questions you might have. I do believe that what you say is of real interest to all participants and, as I said, the more this blog develops into a dialogue the more interesting and useful this module becomes. I am happy feeding you ideas, materials and references but I'd be much happier if I got a bit more of a conversation going with you all (no blame attached, I am acutely aware of how busy you all are).

Have a nice weekend all of you

Alex

No comments: