Saturday 15 August 2009

Meet the new boy!

Greetings!

I am Phil Freestone, an EAP teacher at the Ningbo campus. I am a late starter on this module because I was originally enrolled last year for the PGCert. As it turns out I have only completed one other module so far, so I will be joining in with you for 'Technologies' and 'Assessment' over the coming months. I am from Leicester, and taught on the presessional at Nottingham last summer before taking up the post in Ningbo. I hope that I will be able to bring another perspective to the discussions by contributing from our Chinese wing!

Below is a picture of me with Maya Mitova, another EAP tutor whom some of you may know from Nottingham. She is currently working in Ningbo too, and this photo was taken when I vistied her in Bulgaria this summer.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi Phil,
welcome to the blog! Please feel free to comment, ask questions and post. All contributions very welcome.
Alex